Radio Canada International on SiriusXM
February 27, 2019
Town Hall #3
February 27, 2019

Contact the Government

Here is how you can contact your federal offices.

1. Click the link below

2. Once on the page, on the left side, you will see a column of filters.

3. Scroll down to Federals and click Member of Parliament and Prime Minister.

4. Click Search

5. The page will refresh with the information needed to contact the government.

6. Find the elected official you wish to contact and send them a letter.

Remember, you do not need a postage stamp to send your MP a letter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *